Work or Study in Canada | Visa | Study visa | types of visas you can access if you want to immigrate to Canada | NNTC
A few days ago the government United States Citizens of countries with low immigration percentage to the United States have introduced its visa program to obtain permanent residence by lottery. However, it is not the only country that opens its doors to the world: Canada It is also an interesting option.
No choking requirement and multiple visa options, Canada Integrates as a Promised Land for Immigrants. RenÃ© Perrosby, consultant and expert legal adviser on immigration issues Explains that safety and quality of life are two factors people take into account when choosing Canada
âMany families, especially in the United States, fear violence and fear taking their children to school and being assaulted. Their eyes are on Canada. Being a young country, there is still a lot to do and a lot more areas to develop. Today Many people talk more about the Canadian dream than the American dream“Perrosby told the newspaper.
Canada It offers different options for immigrants like a student, work or tourist visa. The investment cost for the procedures will vary, but averages out at $ 800.
Then we detail the requirements You must complete the application and / or access the visa North American countries.
- You will need to get an invitation letter from the university or institution where you applied. This school was established by a designated learning institute (IDD For its abbreviation in English).
- There must be a premeditated plan against the company COVID-19[female[feminine Approved (the latter due to the context International spread)
- You must present a financial settlement at the time of application, proving that you can afford the tuition fees, living expenses for you and your accompanying family members, and money for tour tickets for all members.
- No criminal record and obtain a police certificate (if required).
- Stay healthy and have a medical exam (if necessary).
- Provide a document to prove that you will be leaving Canada when your study permit expires.
If you are only applying for courses of less than 6 months and you qualify as a traveler. Fully vaccinated, you can travel on a visitor visa. Obtaining this permit has certain advantages, namely the possibility of re-entering Canada if you travel during this period.
And you are not eligible as a fully vaccinated traveler To go to Canada to study for 6 months or more, you must meet the following conditions:
- Submit a valid study permit or cover letter from IRCC.
- Keep a valid passport.
- You can only attend a DLI with a plan prepared against COVID-19[FEMALE[FEMININE Properly approved by the state or territory of the location.
Live student broadcast
This August, Canada Understand Peru On a “fast lane”; Very fast process to obtain student visas in 20-30 working days.
This procedure “Live student broadcast“And the conditions for accessing it:
- Pay at least 1 year from the university or college where you are enrolling.
- According to the International English Language Assessment Organization (IELTS), the level of English should improve.
- Open a savings account with a Canadian financial institution with a deposit of CA $ 10,000 or more.
There are currently two types of work visa applications:
1. Employer’s work permit
An employer work permit allows you to work in Canada under certain conditions:
- Indicate the name of the employer for whom you work.
- Define how long you can work.
- Work residues (if applicable).
Before submitting your application for a specific work permit, the employer you wish to hire must complete a few steps and provide a copy of a labor market impact assessment or placement number to include in your application. .
2. Open work permit
An open work permit allows you to work for any employer in Canada, except:
- Appear to be ineligible
- Regularly offer striptease, erotic dance, escort or erotic massage services.
- An open work permit can only be obtained under certain circumstances.
Consultant Perrospi pointed out that currently, those wishing to apply for all visa options offered by Canada can apply online at www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship.html. No need to go to the interview at the embassy.
âDue to the government-19 epidemic environment, the student or work visa process varies from 13 to 14 weeks from the time you submit the application. In the case of tourism, they take some time because of the sanitary measures taken by the Canadian government., He pointed out.
Job opportunity in Canada
Perospi He also explains that Canada views immigrants as the path to economic restructuring by renting houses, buying goods, paying taxes or entering various jobs.
âCanada currently has a strong demand for work visas; IT engineers, executives and cooks â, He noted.
The lawyer pointed out Canada Occupies more immigrants in these areas Vancouver, Montreal And Toronto, Above all; as well as the provinces British Columbia, Quebec Ontario.
âCurrently, the Canadian government encourages immigration to other regions, such as the Atlantic States. Ended.
Are you traveling to the United States? You should never say these things in front of a customs officer