Splash ‘n Slide in the holiday season at Kartrite Resort & Indoor Waterpark
MONTICELLO, NY, November 17, 2021 / PRNewswire / – New York’s Winter Escape to the Sullivan County Catskills Le Kartrite Resort & indoor water park, known as that of New York The largest indoor water park, invites visitors and locals to swap their snowshoes for swimsuits this holiday season and take advantage of seasonal savings and warm temperatures all year round. New activities such as archery and ninja warrior the obstacle course (weather permitting) provides hours of fun for the kids, while s’mores kits spark gooey fun at night around fire pits in Concord Commons’ expansive yard.
Families can enjoy savings of up to 50% in November and December, while weekly themed festivities and holiday meals (described below) promise a warm respite from the cold of the winter frenzy.
- Peace, love, lights and slides (available November 19 – January 1st)
- Make the most of your vacation visit to Kartrite by visiting Bethel Woods for the Peace, Love and Lights driving vacation light exhibit. Experience the tranquil scene from the comfort of your car; just turn off your headlights and follow the magical glow. Package includes a full wagon ticket to the light show at Bethel Woods and breakfast at Eat.Eat.Eat for two adults and two children; Cost: $ 86/family.
- Each family that purchases the package will be entered to win a family pack of 4 tickets to the “Dinner with Santa” series at Bethel Woods on the date of your choice (available December 3, 4, 9, 10, 16, 17, 18)
- Thanksgiving (available November 22-26)
- Activities planned throughout the week include candy apple making, magic shows, balloon workshops, pizza making, tie-dyeing, Kartrite duck regatta and more!
- The Thanksgiving Dinner Buffet will be available at Eat.Eat.Eat. (Cost: $ 43.95 per adult; $ 22.95 per child) or enjoy a traditional 3-course Thanksgiving meal at Bixby’s (Cost: $ 46.99 per person).
- Black friday (available November 22-28)
- To buy $ 500 in gift cards and receive a free shed for a day of your choice ($ 299 value). Purchases can be made online at www.thekartrite.com/gift-cards/
- Get 15% off when you book one night or 25% off for two or more nights. Use code: BLKFRI upon checkout.
- Cyber monday (available November 29-30)
- Book two nights and get the third at 50% off! Use code: CYBER at checkout.
- Xmas (available 20-26 Dec.)
- Activities planned throughout the week include breakfast with Santa, story time with Santa, building a graham cracker house, elf games, snowballs and more!
- Christmas Eve and Christmas Day Buffet Dinner will be available at Eat.Eat.Eat. (Cost: $ 46.95 per adult; $ 25.95 per child) or enjoy a traditional 3-course pre-fix meal at Bixby (Cost: $ 75 per person)
- New Years
- Fireworks on the lawn and a ball drop in the lobby will ring the New Year at midnight.
- New Year’s Eve activities include the Glow Ring Toss, NYE BINGO, decorating your own NYE party hat, a Noon Year’s Eve celebration and more.
- The New Years Eve buffet dinner will be available at Eat.Eat.Eat. (Cost: $ 46.95 per adult; $ 25.95 per child) or enjoy a 3-course pre-meal at Bixby’s with champagne toast (Cost: $ 85 per person).
- Cha-cha slips into the New Year in the Hudson Ballroom for a festive NYE party, complete with a full buffet, DJ, photo booth, and, of course, dancing. Guests will be invited outside for a midnight fireworks display (Cost: $ 100 per adult; $ 50 per child).
- Private evenings are available to book up to 25 people and include a full buffet, open bar and exclusive fireworks view (Cost: $ 4000; contact Group Sales to reserve).
Located just 90 minutes from New York, the Kartrite Resort & Indoor Waterpark is the ideal destination to get in the festive spirit. New hiking trails offer more than six miles of winding trails through crisp fall foliage, while free daily activities and an indoor entertainment center (ropes course, rock climbing, arcade, mini bowling, laser tag and reality virtual) offer options for adventure and relaxation. return pursuits. With over 10 slides and water adventures featuring daring drops and gnarly waves, a not-so-lazy river, and an indoor-outdoor pool, the resort’s 80,000-square-foot indoor water park is open five days a week (and seven days a week). per week during the holidays) of 11:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
For more information or to book a stay at Kartrite Resort & Indoor Waterpark, visit www.thekartrite.com.
About Kartrite Resort & Indoor Waterpark
Mix the style of Manhattan with the rustic charm of the Catskills, this family resort meets modernity and the mountains offers 324 modern rooms with suites, an 80,000 square foot indoor water park, seven distinct restaurants and bars, a fitness center, an indoor entertainment center and over 11,000 square feet of functional space for meetings and special occasions. Heated to 84 degrees all year round, that of New York The largest water park delights under a transparent Texlon roof with private raised cabanas for sunbathing, lush foliage and meticulous landscaping – and 11 water slides and adventures boasting daring drops and gnarly waves, a not-so-lazy river and an indoor-outdoor swimming pool. The adventure continues with a ropes course, rock climbing, arcade games, mini bowling, laser tag, and virtual reality experiences, while scheduled daily activities (such as archery arc, Family Game Night, and Candy BINGO) include free and paid offers. www.thekartrite.com.
For more media information:
Zimmerman agency 850.668.2222
SOURCE Le Kartrite Resort & Indoor water park