Socks Market Size, Global Industry Updates
Pune, India, December 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The global socks market size will experience substantial growth due to the multifunctional nature of leg warmers, says Fortune Business Insights ™ in his report entitled “Socks market, 2021-2028.“
Due to the increase in per capita income, the demand for socks and other footwear from athletes and people leading active lifestyles is expected to drive the market. In addition, healthcare professionals prescribe the use of diabetic socks for patients with conditions such as foot ulcers and other infections due to diabetes. In addition, they are useful for people with hydrophobia because they absorb excess sweat and allow patients to function better. Additionally, socks are also used in yoga and meditation activities which are gaining popularity in urban areas. In addition, the use of socks in the fitness and health industry by athletes, bodybuilders and individuals to pursue a healthy lifestyle is also expected to influence the market growth.
Fortune Business Insights ™ lists all the companies in the Socks market that are currently working to reduce the impact of the Covid-19 pandemic on the market:
- United Legwear & Apparel Co.
Get a sample PDF brochure:
Highlights of the report
The report performs a detailed analysis of the latest market trends, major segments, and other factors influencing the growth of the market. It deals in depth with regional market developments. Further, it examines the impacts of COVID-19 on this market and studies the strategies devised by the major market players.
Conductors and constraints
Emerging sock brands with an increase in retail stores to positively affect market growth
Many brands, such as Champion, Tippitoes, Hanes, Blue Q and others supply socks to various retailers and stores around the world to increase their sales volume. In addition, social media platforms are widely used to promote brands around the world and drive demand. In addition, the socks are available in many colors, varieties and sizes, designed by new companies. Hence, the availability of the socks in several stores and their increasing varieties are expected to drive the growth of this market.
The growing popularity of slippers, sandals and thongs instead of shoes, which require the use of socks, is expected to hamper the growth of the market. In addition, socks made from cheap quality materials cause rashes, irritation and redness, which can also hold back the growth of the market.
Presence of many sock brands to help Asia-Pacific dominate the market
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to dominate the socks market share due to the presence of several brands in the region, such as Tosside, Asics Corporation, Jockey and others. In addition, countries such as India and China are the major footwear producers in the region and therefore are well positioned to drive the market growth.
Due to the substantial footwear imports to North America from the Asia-Pacific region, the market is expected to grow. The volume of imports from Asia-Pacific countries is expected to increase significantly in the coming years, attracting growth to the region.
Based on the type of product, the market is segmented into casual socks, formal socks, and athletic socks. According to the raw material, it is separated into nylon socks, cotton socks, polyester socks and others. Based on the end user, it is divided into men, women and children. It is classified by distribution channels into hypermarkets / supermarkets, convenience stores and online. Geographically, it is distributed in North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa.
Browse the detailed summary of this research report:
Launch of socks for the gaming audience to expand Puma’s presence in the market
In an effort to expand its business, Puma launched socks in three different segments aimed at the gaming audience in December 2019. Additionally, to stay relevant, companies have introduced socks targeting people who sweat excessively and athletes by incorporating a new technology that offers soaking characteristics, catching the attention of enthusiasts. In addition, partnerships between key players with other companies have encouraged the production of innovative socks.
The global socks market research / analysis report contains answers to your following questions:
- What manufacturing technology is used for socks? What developments are underway in this technology? What trends are behind these developments?
- Who are the main global players in this socks market? What is their company profile, product information and contact details?
- What was the market status of the global socks market? What was the capacity, production value, cost and profit of the socks market?
- What is the current market state of the sock industry? What is the market competition in this industry, both at the company and country level? What is the market analysis of socks market trends taking into account applications and types?
- What are the projections of the global socks industry taking into account capacity, production and production value? What will the cost and profit estimate be? What will be the market share, supply and consumption? What about import and export?
- What is Socks Market Chain Analysis by Upstream Raw Material and Downstream Industry?
- What is the economic impact on the sock industry? What are the results of the analysis of the global macroeconomic environment? What are the development trends of the global macroeconomic environment?
- What are the market dynamics of the Socks market? What are the challenges and opportunities?
- What should be the entry strategies, economic impact countermeasures and marketing channels for the sock industry?
january 2020: Happy Socks and Linda Ramone have teamed up to launch a brand new set of animated socks in memory of her late husband Johnny Ramone. The theme of the collection is their love for one another, with the items in the set featuring designs derived from their unique style and eclectic decor.
Do your research before purchasing this research report:
Fortune Business Insights ™ offers expert business analysis and accurate data, helping organizations of all sizes make timely decisions. We tailor innovative solutions to our clients, helping them meet the specific challenges of their businesses. Our aim is to provide our clients with comprehensive market information, giving them a granular overview of the market in which they operate.
Fortune Business Insights ™ Pvt. Ltd.
308, Supreme Headquarters,
Investigation n ° 36, Baner,
Pune – 411045, Maharashtra, India.
United States: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
E-mail: [email protected]
Linkedin | Twitter | Blogs